JCtrans: Would you please make a brief introduction of your company?
Alicia: · Our company was established in 2010, nearly 10 years.
· We are not only GCP member of JC trans but also WCA member
· We own customs brokerage license and Multimodal transport license
· We have liability Insurance bought from AAA Insurance Company
JCtrans: Would you please talk about your core-competitiveness?
Alicia: Our advantages services:
1. North America trade lane, own FMC Bond and have direct service contracts with liners.
2. Top 5 in Transit services Vietnam - Cambodia & Laos: Many shipments from oversea come to Cat Lai port, Da Nang Port, Hai Phong port then cross border to Cambodia and Laos.
3. Project cargo handling: we have experience in handling overweight, oversize cargo
4. In-house customs service: If you have any Chinese customers who want to open factory in Vietnam, and worry about the customs procedures, you can contact us for more assistant, we can provide in house customer clearance.
5. Sea freight/ Airfreight/ Inland Trucking meet CTPAT standard/ Door to Door services.
JCtrans: What do you think is the most important thing to run a logistics company?
Alicia: It is teamwork spirit under professional customer-oriented environment
JCtrans: Would you please talk about the situation of logistic industry in your country?
Alicia: There are many Chinese companies that are moving there factory to Viet Nam and Cambodia. That is a good chance for logistic companies to offer their services to new potential customers. However, many foreign forwarding companies invested in Vietnam, creating an increasingly competitive environment
JCtrans: Would you please talk about your strategy to explore the foreign market?
Alicia: We will promote our services so that more and more foreign companies know about our services as possible
JCtrans: What is the reason that makes you become a GCP member to develop your business?
Alicia: We believe that become a GCP member makes us more reliable with Financial Protection Policy. We are providing peace of mind and safety to clients when cooperating with us
JCtrans: How do you maintain a long-term cooperation relationship with your clients?
Alicia: We are always available 24/7. We are always ready for client's calls to care for their cargo whenever they need.