Interview with Sopheakrith Sauv, Operation Manager of SJ Shipping Co., Ltd
Sopheakrith Sauv Operation Manager
JCtrans: Would you please make a brief introduction of your company?
Sopheakrith Sauv: SJ Shipping Started business in 2014 with 5 peoples and now has more than 30 people in Phnom Penh, SIHANOUKVILLE Port and also at Siem Reap Province with an experiences in logistics as a freight forwarders, SJ Shipping knows what to service and how to move your cargo. We have everything you need to serve your client at once.
JCtrans: Would you please talk about your core-competitiveness?
Sopheakrith Sauv: 1. Trade Land Service: Land-Land-Land (From China direct to Cambodia)
2. Weekly Consolidation Services at SIH Port (Cargo from Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Taiwan and also from Korea)
3. Transit shipment to Cambodia via Cat Lai Port (Sea-Land Service) we can offer the best rate with best service to client as well.
4. Export from Cambodia to Vietnam and Thailand by Single Truck.
JCtrans: What do you think is the most important thing to run a logistics company?
Sopheakrith Sauv: 1. Cambodia is a developing country so logistics company is the most import in charge on that
2. We looking to the main market from China to Cambodia last 10 years until now. Most and the big market of logistics from China and the rest from Europe and USA.
JCtrans: Would you please talk about the situation of logistic industry in your country?
Sopheakrith Sauv: 1. Logistics in Cambodia right now is improving day by day due to we are developing country so many cargo move from Worldwide to Cambodia right now.
2. More investor from many country come to make a business here such as a resort, casino, hotel etc. Cargo move from China, Europe and USA to Cambodia every day.
JCtrans: Would you please talk about your strategy to explore foreign market?
Sopheakrith Sauv: 1. Join member with logistics association (Local and Oversea) to get opportunity to improve foreign market.
2. In Cambodia has many foreign factories/companies, so it’s easy to explore foreign market both export and import from/to Cambodia by exchange any sale lead with our oversea partner.
JCtrans: What is the reason that makes you become a GCP member to develop your business?
Sopheakrith Sauv: 1. We want to find a market from GCP and now we also looking to China cargo which are import to Cambodia every day and the rest from Europe and USA
2. GCP have many member to join and we can study/find a good partner to improve our import and export service to everywhere.
JCtrans: How do you maintain a long-term cooperation relationship with your clients?
Sopheakrith Sauv: 1. Service to them on time even Sunday or Saturday or Holiday
2. Always appoint to factory manager/shipping to have a dinner or lunch to make a good relationship
3. Side visit with factory every 3 months to find a solution or listen any problem from them. If any complain then we can solve it on time.
Copyright © www.jctrans.net All rights reserved.Registration Number:10030028-1