JCtrans: Would you please make a brief introduction of your company?
Sakeer Hussain: We are one of the major shipping and freight forwarding company in the U.A.E. competitive market. We have a highly professional team with thorough knowledge of shipping, air and sea cargo, international trade, and logistics and distribution. The team is focused on major areas in Middle east, Upper Gulf and Far East, Indian sub-continent, Africa, Europe and USA freight business. We have substantial warehousing facility in Jebel Ali, for storage of huge volume of cargo available for extended periods. Abreco Freight LLC provides a range of high quality logical solutions, including:
1) Sea freight service worldwide (FCL and LCL).
2) Air freight service worldwide.
3) Customs declaration and clearance.
4) Door-to-door delivery.
5) Oversized and overweight project cargoes by air and ocean.
6) Chartering service for flight and vessel.
7) Personal effects and removal.
8) Inland trucking service (FTL and LTL)
9) Local and cross border transportation.
10) Used container
11) Transit and transshipment.
12) Ship-shore-ship cargo movement.
13) Re-export cargo movement under Customs deposit or non-deposit.
14) Vehicle export and import.
JCtrans: Would you please talk about your core-competitiveness?
Sakeer Hussain: We have a huge Customs bonded warehouse in Jebel Ali for the LCL de-consolidation, warehousing and Logistics. Also we do have our fleets with:
1) 26 nos of Heavy trucks
2) 65 nos.of Flat trailers
3) 6 nos. of 5 ton covered trucks
4) 5 nos. of 3 ton covered trucks
5) 2 nos. of 1 ton trucks
6) 2 nos. of cargo vans
7) 1 nos. of refrigerated heavy truck
JCtrans: What do you think is the most important thing to run a logistics company?
Sakeer Hussain: Finance is the most important thing due to current pandemic situation
JCtrans: Would you please talk about the situation of logistic industry in your country?
Sakeer Hussain: Business is getting better in our country and now there are more chance to increase the volume, if we can get the space confirmation from carriers
JCtrans: Would you please talk about your strategy to explore foreign market?
Sakeer Hussain: We have already started to elaborate our business to other countries, now we have three more branch office in India apart from our HQ in UAE
JCtrans: What is the reason that makes you become a GCP member to develop your business?
Sakeer Hussain: For the payment protection and trustful business.
JCtrans: How do you maintain a long-term cooperation relationship with your clients?
Sakeer Hussain: Make them feel special and respond to every concern.